We are very proud of our GIS department database with the most current high resolution aerial photography. DDC has the reputation of having the most up-to-date information available for the coastal zone of South and North Carolina.
With access to theses existing data layers our GIS DEPARTMENT has the ability to collect, create or derive and analyze custom data sets to meet your project scope.
- 2004 2’ True Color Aerial Photography
(2006 Flight Coming Soon)
- 1994 & 1999 USGS Color Infrared Aerial Photography (2006 Flight Coming Soon)
- High Resolution Satellite Imagery
- USGS Digital Raster Graphic
- National Wetland Inventory
- National Soil Information System
- FEMA Flood Insurance
- Threatened &
- County Tax Parcel Data
- Road Centerlines
- Utilities Inventory
- Elevation Contours